- This event has passed.
Innovation in Corporate Social Impact Summit
June 14, 2018 @ 1:30 pm - 6:30 pm PDT
Join passionate industry professionals and experts in learning about the diverse array of initiatives Bay Area organizations are leveraging to increase their corporate social and environmental impact.
The primary goals of this event are to educate participants on practical programs and initiatives achieving success and generating maximum impact through an in-depth program of talks, panel discussions and peer-to-peer networking.
WHAT IS UNIQUE ABOUT THIS EVENT?
- Double Bottom Line – Learn about ways to continuously lessen the distinction between financial and social goals, integrating the achievement of both to your company’s core operations
- Networking – We welcome participants from all corporate functions: Finance, Sales, Marketing, HR and Operations; People, Product and Service Line Leaders as well as Executive Office
- San Francisco Bay Area – One World is focused on building a community of local professionals working toward a common cause; this program is designed with and for companies based in the local area. Please get in touch if you would like to contribute or find out more!
SPEAKERS – see our growing list
- Jessica Hyman, Head of Engagement and Insights, Atlassian
- Brian Thomas, Business Architect, Growth and Sustainability, Equinix
- Peter Van Camp, Interim Chief Executive Officer, President & Executive Chairman, Equinix
- Whitney Hampton, Senior Manager Gap Inc.
- Kari Dohn Decker, Managing Director, Corporate Responsibility, JPMorgan Chase & Co.
- Lisa Boyd, Senior Manager Impact Manager, lyft
- John Baer, Managing Director, Enterprise Risk Solutions, Moody’s Analytics
- Jennifer Young, Director Global Social Impact Programs, Pearson
- Murali Vullaganti, founder & CEO, PeopleShores
THEMES / WORKSHOP sessions
1. Leveraging Talent for Impact: From frontline employees to senior executives, how are companies putting their human capital to work to drive positive impact?
2. Supporting The Impact Economy: How are companies supporting the social impact ecosystem of investors & entrepreneurs?
3. Innovative Uses of Corporate Resources: Beyond corporate philanthropy and volunteerism, what additional ways can companies leverage financial capital and intellectual capital to make a positive impact to the environment and society?
4. Designing & Delivering Products for Impact: How are companies delivering products and services for underserved populations,domestically and abroad?
Driving synergy between impact investing and broader corporate social impact activity
Receive our partner discount by using the promotional code “COMMUNITY” when registering.