- This event has passed.
Indoor AgTech Innovation Summit
June 24, 2021 @ 11:00 am - June 25, 2021 @ 5:30 pm UTC+4
Towards Greater Profitability and Scale in CEA and Vertical Farming.
The virtual Indoor AgTech Innovation Summit on June 24-25 will gather the world’s leading farm operators, retailers, food companies, investors, seed companies and technology providers to meet, network and cultivate new commercial partnerships.
350+ attendees from the US, Europe, the Middle East and Asia will participate in livestream sessions, join roundtable discussion groups and connect directly through 1-1 video meetings and group chats.
By sharing best practice from around the globe, and facilitating new connections and collaborations, the summit offers an invaluable platform to develop new business and accelerate projects across the Indoor AgTech ecosystem.
Save a 10% by registering with our discount code “BFVMB10“.
2021 Key Themes
- Hands-Free Cultivation: Latest developments in robotics, automation and AI
- New Crops: Mapping a pathway to mass production
- Retail Insights: Understanding the drivers behind consumer demand
- Seed Optimization: Breeding a competitive advantage
- Financial Models: The investment models scaling the industry
- Advanced Growing Environments: Blurring lines between lighting and genetics
- Profitability at Scale: The technology driving down OPEX
- Food Systems: Bringing food into urban planning
- Direct to Consumer Business Models: Scaling beyond a city
- Energy Efficiency: Driving down the costs of optimum operations