- This event has passed.
Ag | Food Tech 8: Workshop not at Bonny Doon
May 18, 2021 @ 7:00 am - 8:00 pm UTC-7
Showcasing compelling new startups and key technology trends. This year’s 8 content-rich discussion panels will emphasize the industry’s infrastructure and supply chain. There will be a panel on the global cold chain (a giant but underreported industry), a panel on indoor ag, and another panel on the food supply chain in China (one of the key markets for US agriculture products). There will be 5 other terrific panels. The event has recruited some of the leading experts and investors in the sector to speak, including Better Food Ventures Partner, Seana Day.
As always, startups are the core of the program, which provide a window onto the next generation of technologies. The event will showcase 15+ compelling startups from all over the globe which reveal the breadth of activity in the sector. The first ten have already been selected – start reading up on these exciting companies:
- Seed-X – https://www.seed-x.com/
- FYTO – https://www.fyto.us/
- Black Sheep Foods – https://blacksheepfoods.com/
- Torr Foodtech – https://torrfoodtech.com/
- Strella Biotech – https://www.strellabiotech.com/
- Nuritas – https://www.nuritas.com/
- Milk Moovement – https://www.milkmoovement.com/
- Kingdom Supercultures – https://www.kingdomsupercultures.com/
- FarmTrace – https://farmtrace.com/
- Proteinea – https://www.proteinea.com/