This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that The Mixing Bowl, LLC collects, and the ways in which The Mixing Bowl, LLC uses that personal information.
This document was created using a Contractology template available at http://www.freenetlaw.com.
The Mixing Bowl, LLC may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about your use of this website (including the pages you visit and links you click);
- Information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website (including name, organization, or geographic location, or topics of interest;
- Information about transactions carried out over this website (including registration and payments for events;]
- Information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services (including topics of interest or comments related to content on the website) and
- Any other information that you send to The Mixing Bowl, LLC.
The Mixing Bowl, LLC may use your personal information to:
- Administer this website;
- Personalize the website for you;
- Enable your access to and use of the website services;
- Publish information about you on the website;
- Send to you products that you purchase;
- Supply to you services that you purchase;
- Send to you statements and invoices;
- Collect payments from you; and
- Send you marketing communications.
Where The Mixing Bowl, LLC discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, The Mixing Bowl, LLC may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
The Mixing Bowl, LLC will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
The Mixing Bowl, LLC will store all the personal information you provide.
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
The Mixing Bowl, LLC is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.