- This event has passed.
One World Hacking Food Festival!
July 24 @ 1:00 pm - 7:00 pm PDT
Hacking Food is coming up on July 24th! We’re excited to partner with @OneWorldTI to help provide a taste of the thriving Bay Area sustainable food scene. You’ll sample delicious products while learning first-hand from local entrepreneurs, investors and food industry professionals about what it takes to build a successful food brand that prioritizes people and the planet. Use code MIXINGBOWL to save 10% on your ticket!
Agenda and Program:
Hacking Food AGENDA will be announced soon.
SPEAKERS – see our growing list
- Arno Hesse, Co-founder, FOOD FUNDED, Credibles, investibule
- Bob Quinn, Organic Farmer, author of Grain by Grain: : A Quest to Revive Ancient Wheat, Rural Jobs, and Healthy Food
- Chuck Templeton, Managing Director, S2G Ventures
- Dan Altschuler Malek, Managing Partner, Unovis Partners & New Crop Capital
- Dave Cooper, Co-founding managing partner, Montcalm Capital
- Lisa Curtis, Founder & CEO, Kuli Kuli
- Liz Carlisle, Lecturer, School of Earth. Energy, and Environmental Sciences at Stanford University; author of Grain by Grain
- Rob Veres, Partner, Spero Ventures
- Laura D’Asaro, Co- Founder & CEO, Chirps Chips
- Miyoko Schinner, Founder & CEO, Miyoko’s
- Marcus Benedetti, CEO Clover Sonoma
- Kelsey Witherow, CEO of Doughp
ONE WORLD provides organizations training and capital to profitably increase their social impact. Based in the heart of Silicon Valley, we leverage our expertise in developing leaders to deliver innovative approaches to increase social impact in a way that it is profitable, sustainable, and scalable. Our clients range from entrepreneurial startups to Global 500 organizations, and we support a vibrant network of several thousand entrepreneurs, investors, and corporate professionals. Additionally, the ONE WORLD Impact Fund invests capital into highly innovative social enterprises and supports our mission to enable organizations to scale their social impact and improve the lives of individuals globally.