- This event has passed.
FOOD IT: The Full Stack
June 26 @ 8:30 am - 3:00 pm PDT
Mission Bay Conference Center (William J Rutter Center) @ UCSF
1675 Owens Street | San Francisco, CA 94158
Our fifth annual FOOD IT will gather food and ag thought leaders, start-ups, key industry players, investors and representatives from leading global food and agriculture innovation hubs to discuss Food & AgTech challenges and solutions in an innovative and interactive forum.
The tech sector has long used various schema of layers to help define the necessary components of a “full stack solution” to bring to market. Often illustrated like a multi-layered cake, these layers may refer to elements like physical transport, data linking, security, applications, user interface and user experience (UI/UE). At FOOD IT: “The Full Stack” this year we will utilize that tech developers’ full stack model to assess the current digitization of food and agriculture and identify short-term “sprint” developments to overcome impasse.
See the full agenda, discussion leaders and more in our full lineup.
- Breakfast and lunch will be provided, and a networking reception with coffee and sweets will cap off the day
- Attire is California Business Casual
- The event will be filmed and/or photographed, and press and media may be present
- Cancellation policy: Registration fee will be fully refunded if The Mixing Bowl receives notification on or before June 12, 2018 that the registered attendee will not attend
- Paid Parking is located at Community Center Garage that is attached to the Conference Center/William J Rutter Center. Download Map here.
- For more information or questions contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Videos and photos from past FOOD IT events can be found here!